As 5G non-standalone (NSA) market penetration continues, service providers need to prepare for the transition to standalone (SA) 5G networks and the requirements, standards, and services enabled by this evolution. VIAVI is pleased to provide a rich and detailed reference, in our series of 5G industry references, enabling preparation for the evolution to SA 5G networks.
Areas covered include:
- 5G Core and 5G Service based interface representations
- Powerful 3GPP Spec and 5G Core Network Function mapping to 4G Core reference
- 5G System QoS Architecture
- 5G Core Protocol Stack References
- Network Slicing - Slice Selection and Service Deployment Example
The poster is available immediately as a digital download. If you would like to receive a full-size wall poster, please check the box at the bottom of the form.