This 1-hour webinar provides a good overview of what a radio, telecoms or signalling engineer needs to know about using Drive Tests in the rail environment.
Rail telecoms are the vital backbone for modern rail operations. Any interruption of service has a profound effect on passengers and rail operators alike, which is why Drive Tests are critical to ensuring continuous operations.
Our key speaker for the session is Luca Fornasiero, a railway Drive Test expert at VIAVI, who covers:
- Why and when you should use Drive Tests
- What tests are required at every stage of the lifecycle (including the importance of using Drive Tests for lines in daily operation)
- Top tips for Drive Test data collection, analytics, troubleshooting & reporting on key metrics
You should find this session useful if you are:
- Responsible for rail telecoms
- New to Drive Test
- Involved in implementing ETCS projects
- Operating lines where trains depend on voice & data calls
- Working in signalling & telecoms diagnostics
- Managing rail telecoms assets
#railway #GSM-R #FRMCS