We would like to invite you to the VIAVI GEO User Summit 2022, which will take place on the 23rd & 24th June 2022 in Rome, Italy.
The purpose of this User Summit is to bring together the key players in the telecom market and the GEO user community, to showcase VIAVI’s product features and software developments, get an early preview of the GEO roadmap, present use cases and share experiences with other GEO users.
This year's event will mainly focus on RAN Automation and the role that GEO plays as a 5G business case enabler. VIAVI will also share its vision on the state of 5G as well as its strategy.
The highlight of VIAVI and its customers' presentations/demo/use cases will be centered around Automated Cluster Optimization, Datafeeds for monetization use cases, Automated Site Validation, 5G SA use cases and how the GEO platform will evolve in the future for Open-RAN and how it will answer many of your challenges, including Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
As we are securing our final speakers for the event, the detailed agenda/programme will be sent to you by the end of April.
- The event will take place at the Eurostars Roma Aeterna, Via Casilina,125 / Piazza, del Pigneto 9a Roma, 00176 Italia, located 10 minutes away from the Coliseum.
- The outline event agenda will be as follows:
- Wednesday, June 22nd: Welcome reception/dinner from 19:00 – 21:00 at Eurostars Roma Aeterna
- Thursday, June 23rd: Full day conference at Eurostars Roma Aeterna, starting at 09:00 and followed by evening entertainments and a customer award gala.
- Friday will be a partial day until 12:00pm, providing the opportunity to explore the value of geolocated subscriber data to build new revenues as well as the opportunity to meet in smaller groups with VIAVI’s management and teams.
We hope that you are able to join us in Rome for the chance to once again meet in-person with other GEO users and the VIAVI team.