Watch the recording of this fiber Webinar, part of the Command the Network VIAVI Spring/Summer 2020 educational webinar series.
Watch this webinar to learn through real-world examples how remote fiber test accelerates FTTX network workflow over several network lifecycle phases through Test Process Automation (TPA) The webinar utilized examples for PON and DAA architectures as well as Point to Point (P2P) for DCI.
- Overview of remote fiber test and how Test process automation can drive down test cycles and accelerate workflow
- Building a process to deliver network health insight and alleviating the burden on staff
- PON Construction and Service Activation use cases
- PON Maintenance Use cases: What to do when there is an issue: demarcation between active elements and fiber
- DCI use cases: leased and owned fiber, short, medium, long haul
- DAA architectures with DWDM channels combined with EMS alarming
- Next Steps and Planning Your ROI
VIAVI Expert: Stephanie Burris, Product Line Manager