In today's multi-gig fiber broadband era, 10G PON will soon be the standard. Regardless of speed, today’s service providers must ensure they deliver on their own marketing efforts by meeting customers’ high expectations for a flawless broadband experience.
Watch our three-part webinar series with Telecompetitor, where we examine technical considerations, common challenges, and solutions that will boost the efficiency of customer installs.
In the first session, Testing the Drop, you will learn:
- The challenges faced at the drop and how to address them
- Overcoming inconsistent technician craftsmanship
- Characterizing physical issues, including dirty connectors, bad splices, macro bends, and breaks
In the second session, Testing the PON, you will learn:
- Current PON technologies used in FTTH and market trends
- How to best ensure performance when migrating to multi-gig PON
- When and where to use broadband power meters vs. PON power meters
In the final session, Testing Multi-Gig Service, we cover:
- Industry trends for ONT and customer premise equipment
- Test procedures to help prevent failures and repeat calls
- Best practices for measuring service performance at ONT and Wi-Fi strength
- How to generate certification reports and records for new service