Access Network Transition from DSL DOCSIS to Deeper Fiber
VIAVI Experts: Reynald Dupuis, Product Line Manager, and Andrew Long, Regional Product Line Manager Line Manager
Watch the recording of our fourth webinar in our Path to a Fiber-Rich Future webinar series. Once your network is built, it is time to activate the network and start taking orders for customer service. How do you test for network activation quickly, locate trouble spots and assure customers you will be ready on the first service visit? Network activation and Service activation are two distinct phases. These phases are often suffering from the faults introduced during construction. Locating and fixing the inevitable faults can be done systematically and methodically with proper techniques. Listen to the discussion of team hand offs and various build/activate scenarios.
You'll hear from VIAVI experts on these key topics:
- Introduction to the vulnerabilities and process risks all first out network and service activation teams need to overcome.
- Considerations for network activation and how to troubleshoot common issues.
- Service activation: turning leads to cash quickly while assuring the customer that they will have good service in the long run to avoid repeats.
- The art and science of a good service activation at the customer premise with the three Ms: Measurement, Margin and Methods of Procedure.
- Discussion of reducing the reporting burden with simplified reporting and project tracking.